EASE Thigh High 20-30mmHg Compression Stockings by Therafirm
Four Pairs of 20-30mmHg Covered 100% By Texas Medicaid!!
EASE by Therafirm® Women’s Opaque Thigh Highs are made with a graduated support level of 20-30mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Women’s Opaque Thigh Highs Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Soft, comfortable band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Moisture-wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth toe seam
- Reinforced toe for durability and rounded for a comfortable fit
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Fashionable color assortment
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
- Handwash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
Comes in five different colors: Black, Natural, Cocoa, Bronze, Navy
With pregnancy comes a whole new list of things that will start happening to your body. One of these things is swelling. Your body will produce about 50% more blood and bodily fluids when you are pregnant. This is a normal occurrence and is called edema. Pregnant women experience it on the face, hands, ankles, legs, and feet. You can experience swelling in your feet at any time during your pregnancy, but it is usually noticed around the fifth month and may increase during the third trimester. However, you need to know that even though swelling is normal it could also be something serious. There is a pregnancy condition called pre-eclampsia, which causes sudden swelling. If this happens, you need to contact your doctor immediately so that you can be monitored immediately.
Compression stockings are a great way to combat swelling in the feet and ankles during pregnancy. If you experience cramps and pains in your swollen legs and feet, then compression stockings can do you wonders. Compression stockings can also help with varicose veins and stop them from spreading because the socks make it easier for blood to flow back to your heart. promote circulation and help the blood flow to your heart through the venous system. Compression stockings do this by adding gradual amounts of pressure to your leg. Most of the compression occurs at your ankles and gradually decreases as it wraps further up your leg. Compression stockings can also help with leg cramps, swelling, varicose veins, leg pain and help prevent deep vein thrombosis.
Swelling in your feet is normal during pregnancy, but it can also be painful. You can relieve this pain and reduce the swelling using compression stockings. Compression stockings can help improve your blood circulation, relieve cramps, and help you to stop the puffiness in your feet.
Four pairs of thigh high compression stockings are covered 100% by Texas Medicaid and all Managed Medicaid Plans. Thigh high Compression stockings are also covered by some commercial insurance plans.
If you are pregnant and want to order your thigh-high Core EASE compression stocking through your Texas Medicaid or private insurance, please follow these steps:
- Measure your ankle, calf, and length (from the back of your knee to the heal of your foot) as seen on the measuring guild or video above.
- Write down those measurements to determine your size.
- Click on “ORDER NOW” and enter all of your information on our online order form including your measurements We will send the order to your doctor and contact you within 72 hours.