Insurance Covered Maternity Belts
Most pregnant moms experience body pain caused by the extra weight and pressure on the ligaments that support the growing uterus. It’s a temporary, but sometimes unbearable problem. Maternity Belts help distribute the weight of the baby across the back and abdomen, which may help relieve the pressure on the round ligaments and reduce pain.
Bell Horn Maternity Belts:
- Provides support in a natural way, alleviating pain from pregnancy
- Gently lifts and supports your abdomen and transfers the weight evenly and comfortably to your spine, where nature intended it
- Effectively reduces the strain and delivers immediate relief from pain in the back, legs and abdomen
- Low-profile design allows you to wear the Bell-Horn Maternity Support Belt underneath clothing without showing
- Sizing is based off of your pre-pregnancy dress size
Pre Pregnancy Dress size – 3-6 (Small), 7-16 (Medium), 17-20 (Large), 21 and over (X-Large)
The Bell Horn Maternity Belt is covered at 100% through Texas Medicaid for pregnancy related back and abdomen pain. It is also covered by commercial insurances, but is usually subject to the patients deductible.
To get your 100% TX Medicaid covered Bell Horn Maternity Belt, Order Now. We will check your eligibility and contact you within 72 hours. The Bell Horn Maternity Belt is also available for purchase through http://www.matriarchmart.com